Managing Broker & Owner
With two decades of experience in Tampa’s commercial real estate sector, Jeff has established himself as a top-tier professional, consistently ranking among the top 10 brokers in the market. His expertise spans high-volume multi-million-dollar transactions, catering to a diverse clientele ranging from global Fortune 100 corporations to family-owned businesses.
As an innovator in forging strategic alliances and business partnerships, Jeff has cultivated an extensive network of contacts, including property owners, users, developers, private equity investors, brokers, and investment advisory groups. His exceptional skills in sales, leasing, contracts, and tenant and landlord negotiations have resulted in $100 million in closed transactions since 2003.
Before entering the commercial real estate industry in 2003, Jeff held various roles in marketing and advertising. As a Marketing Director & Promoter for Feld Entertainment, he was responsible for promoting the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus and Disney on Ice arena shows across the United States.
In the 1990s, Jeff served as a Marketing Communications Director and Media Buyer for traditional and internet marketing & advertising agencies in Central Florida, where he honed his skills as a master marketer. He has since leveraged his marketing acumen to benefit Lamm Properties Inc. and its clients in the commercial property sector.
Jeff’s goals are to offer service to clients with honesty, integrity, and focused knowledge of the Tampa commercial real estate market, with a particular focus on accentuating his client’s property sale price, lease rate, property occupancy, and net operating income while providing the best service in the industry.
PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS AND AFFILIATIONS
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Arts (1994)
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker #BK3068676 (Active 2014-Present)
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate #SL3068676 (Active 1994-2014)
- Top 10 Tampa Bay Commercial Industrial Leasing Broker
- Crexi Platinum Broker Award 2022
- FGCAR Regional Division #1 Top Producer Investment Sale Pinnacle Award 2014
- FGCAR 2014 Pinnacle Award Million Dollar Producer, Cushman & Wakefield
- Costar Power Broker Tampa Bay Industrial Property Leasing (2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009)
- Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors (FGCAR)
- National Association of Realtors
- 41 Industrial Center (Investment Sale – 196,636 SF)
- Uni-Select USA, Inc (Lease – 115,147 SF)
- Ashe Industries (Lease – 100,000 SF)
- Aaron Rents (Lease – 80,000 SF)
- ABC Supply (Sale – 75,000 SF)
- Verizon (Lease – 72,000 SF)
- Pride Mobility (Lease – 72,000 SF)
- Wal-Mart (Lease – 54,400 SF)
- Feeding America Tampa Bay (50,000 SF)
- Lazydays RV Center (Lease – 43,560 SF)
- La Mesa RV Center (Sale – 42,478 SF)
- Storopack (Lease – 40,000 SF)
- Office Depot (Lease – 36,000 SF)
- United Materials (Lease 35,000 SF)
- Mid-State Industrial Maintenance (Sublease 21,205 SF | 6.5-Acres)
PAST INSTITUTIONAL LANDLORD CLIENTS
- MetLife Real Estate Investments
- Duke Realty
- DRA Advisors
- Peter Lawrence Companies
- Denholtz Associates
PAST INSTITUTIONAL LEASING ASSIGNMENTS
- Tampa Distribution Center
- Center Point Business Park
- Tampa East Industrial Park
- Fairfield Distribution Center
- Eagle Creek Business Center
- Lakeland Industrial Center
- Pinellas Business Center
- Airport Industrial Park
- Eisenhower Technology Park
*Disclaimer: Not all companies listed above have been represented exclusively by Lamm Properties Inc. However, all have been represented in the past by a Lamm Properties Inc. Principal, Officer, or Associate.