Construction & Design
Lamm Properties works with a number of General Contractors and Architects in the Tampa area we believe are the best in the business. We have special relationships with vendors who perform extremely well with cost-effectiveness top of mind. Let us know what you would like to accomplish with your new space and we will collaborate with our general contractor, architect, municipal permitting, zoning & development, and relocation partners to assist you through this stressful process.
Effective space planning necessitates careful consideration of the principles of design – harmony, emphasis, rhythm, balance and scale – in order to create effective and aesthetically pleasing interiors. The scale and proportion of interiors should always be related to the scale and proportions of the human frame. In conjunction with our architect, designer, and general contractor partners we will provide an end-to-end one-stop-shop solution for your business relocation requirements.
Relocating a warehouse or industrial plant is a complex process that can involve moving raw and finished goods, inventory, storage racking, heavy machinery, handling equipment, and critical technology assets. We understand these assets are critical to what you do, that’s why Suddath® created a complete warehouse moving and industrial plant relocation checklist to give you in-depth information that will make your move faster, easier and reduce downtime to your business.
The Warehouse and Industrial move checklist includes:
- Step-by-step instructions to prepare for relocating your warehouse or industrial plant
- Interactive checklist that enables you to keep track of tasks as they are completed
- The easy button for ensuring you’re properly managing every aspect of a warehouse move
Warehouse relocation services include:
- Warehouse layout planning
- Warehouse relocation planning and oversight
- Specialized rigging
- Disassembly and reassembly of racking systems
- Parts packing and material preparations
- Specialized transportation
- Vendor management