0.9-acre Industrial Land Site w/ 600+/- SF Building On-Site (Lakeland, Florida)
We are pleased to present this 0.9-acre industrial property located across from Argos USA plant in Lakeland, Florida near Publix Supermarket’s corporate offices, US 92, Interstate-4 (I-4), and other major thoroughfares in Lakeland/Central Florida. The property has a 600+/- SF building on site with utilities and fencing ideal for Outside Storage, Truck Parking, Container Storage, Heavy Equipment Staging, Trailer Storage, Pallet Storage, Construction Equipment Storage, Overflow Parking, or Redevelopment.
The demand for industrial storage space increased during the pandemic as e-commerce exploded and continues to be a significant part of the supply chain as more businesses seek locations for last-mile delivery and also want to be near ports and major industrial corridors. This hot commercial property type is mainly used for truck terminals, trailer storage, container storage, pallet storage, and construction or heavy equipment yards. Trucking and truck parking are the heaviest users, particularly third-party logistics companies.
This is a turn-key business and industrial property opportunity to acquire a highly profitable auto salvage yard business in Hillsborough County, Florida. The price includes a 13,000 SF industrial building in the heart of a booming industrial area. Located near major thoroughfares and highways, this location is suitable for a business looking to expand into the Tampa market.
The business has been successfully operating for over 15 years, This is easily understandable since all of the auto parts are meticulously cataloged, stored, and inventoried in a robust system that tracks the usage of every item that is sold or received in the facility. Due to the organization of the business model, day-to-day operations run efficiently with low labor costs. Auto parts are sold to both the general public and business-to-business.
Automotive recycling is the most recycled item in the U.S. and the in- industry is the 16th largest industry in the U.S. As inventory and prices of new cars continue to increase, the used auto part industry will continue to thrive and grow, creating a recession-resistant industry.
ALL assets of the auto salvage business, over $2,500,000 of current sellable inventory, and the real estate are included in the sale.
Call now to schedule an appointment to see this unique property.
*Please DO NOT visit the property and disturb the sellers, property tours are by appointment only.
Available for Sublease (Subleased / No Longer Available)
27,105 SF 6.5 Acre Industrial Light Manufacturing, Office-Warehouse-Flex HQ Facility
We are pleased to offer this rare and unique 27,105 sq. ft. industrial campus facility situated on 6.52-acres with 2 +/- acres of outside storage/yard area. The property is located in the heart of the Tampa Bay market in St. Petersburg, Florida (Pinellas County) with frontage visibility on I-275 near the on/off-ramp to Roosevelt Blvd North.
- Sublease this amazing 6.5-acre industrial flex/office property with beautiful ponds, and enough parking to serve 90-employees, plus 1-2 acres of outside storage/yard.
- Use the 2nd-floor (mezzanine) office area for heavy staffing periods or more flexibility, or lease the bottom floor only. Your choice.
- The entire bottom floor office and warehouse areas (approximately 23,105 SF) can be subdivided and leased “without” the 2nd-floor office which measures approximately 4,000 RSF.
- The property consists of 15,204 sq. ft. of warehouse, production, light manufacturing, and climate-controlled employee entrance, break room, and restrooms
- 11,946 sq. ft. of 2-story, finished office area
- Open areas for cubicles or other systems furniture
- Multiple training rooms
- 90+ car parking spaces
- Multiple water (pond) features
- Fully fenced and secure facility
- 2-zone alarm system throughout the facility with employee card access
- Heavy power with at least 800amp, 480volt, 3-phase
- Three (3) 12′ x 12′ dock high doors
- Covered dock loading platform with multiple truck positions
- One (1) 12′ x 12′ drive-in grade level door
- Air-compressor piping system throughout the warehouse
- Metal halide warehouse lighting
- Two (2) large in-wall ventilation fans
- 26′ warehouse clear height at center, 20′ at the eaves
- 25′ x 49′ column spacing
- Fully sprinkled wet system
- Multiple large private, secured warehouse offices
- Numerous employee restrooms in the office and warehouse areas
Grade-Level Warehouse for Lease (Leased)
Grade-level industrial warehouse facility “For Lease” in the East Tampa industrial market near downtown Tampa and Ybor City, with immediate access to I-4, I-75, and all major thoroughfares in the Tampa Bay market area.
8,906 SF Grade-Level Warehouse
- Ideal use: Materials storage
- Property Type: Industrial Warehouse For Lease
- Industrial Type: Flex Space, Food Processing Contiguous Space: 8,906 – 17,812 SF
- Total Available: 8,906 SF
- Lease Rate: Negotiable
- Monthly Rent: Negotiable
- Lease Type: Industrial Gross (I.G.)
- Loading: One (1) 25′ x 14′ Oversized Grade-Level Door
- Ceiling: 18 ft.
- 100% sprinklered
- 3-Phase Power
2-building Industrial Property Sale-Leaseback / Investment Opportunity (Off-Market)
2-building 36,362 SF “Off-Market” Industrial warehouse sale/lease-back investment opportunity. Property is located in the East Tampa industrial submarket near downtown Tampa and Ybor City, with immediate access to I-4, I-75, Lee Roy Selmon Crosstown Expressway to all major thoroughfares in the Tampa Bay market area.
- Two (2) building 36,362 SF Contiguous Industrial Manufacturing Facility
- Building A – 18,550 SF (Net) / 1,500 SF Office existing
- Building B – 17,812 SF (Net) / No Office or Restrooms currently
- 8000 amp 3-phase power
- Dock High & Grade Level loading
- 18′ Clear
- 100% Sprinkled
|Price||TBD||Rentable Building Area||36,362 SF|
|Price Per SF||TBD||No. Stories||1|
|Sale Type||Investment or Owner User||Year Built/Renovated||1949/1965|
|Cap Rate||TBD||Parking Ratio||0.56/1,000 SF|
|Sale Conditions||Sale-Leaseback||Clear Ceiling Height||16 FT – 18 FT|
|Property Type||Industrial||No. Dock-High Doors/Loading||1|
|No. Drive In / Grade-Level Doors||3|
|Building Class||C||Opportunity Zone||Yes|
|Lot Size||1.22 AC||Zoned IG (Industrial General)|
Costa Building (Leased)
28,400 SF East Tampa Industrial Warehouse Facility
- 1,500 SF Renovated Move-In Ready Office
- Updated HVAC, Lamanite Flooring, Paint
- East Tampa/Ybor City Location
- Two (2) 10′ x 14′ grade level and dock well loading doors
- One (1) 10′ x 10′ drive-in door with access from 36th Street
- 21′ clear warehouse ceiling heights
- Warehouse restrooms
- Main office restroom w/ executive shower
- 1+ Acre or 44,625 SF of Land Area
- 100% sprinkled (Wet System)
- Adequate on-site parking
- Security System
- Landlord will upgrade power to 3-Phase (if required)
- Immediate Access to I-4 & Selmon Expressway